Wednesday, September 03, 2003
OK, So, More doctors visits... 
Not updated for long. Sorry. Been busy. And pissed off. But anyway. I went to the doctors again today. Only this time, it was the emergency doctor. For the second time in 6 months, I found a lump. And if you know what happened to my dad, you'd understand me being a BIT worried. Understatement of the century. Lump is right behind my right ear, and hurts like fuck, its the size of a starburst.

But, the nice lady doctor (emphasis on nice) told me it was the glands, as i suspected, fighting infection from some sores in my mouth (not sure what they are, its not an ulcer, she told me but i cant remember the name of what they were). Now, people would call me a hypochondriac, or that i overreact. But screw you. Im happy I went now, my mind is at ease.

Started work full time. It rocks. More money = yay. And im back coding C again. Wrote an IRC bot. And it even works, now theres a novelty.

And im going to see the Flaming Lips again. Yay.

Expect more updates. Things happening. Some good. Some great. I like being mysterious. Im biting my tongue. I don't wanna say stuff.

// posted by TehHustler @ 8:25 PM


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?