Thursday, November 13, 2003
Down with IT support staff! 
Well, the Internet connection was working for a grand total of 7 minutes this morning before it fell over again. I have no idea what's going on now, noone tells us anything. And I'm bored to tears. "Do some work then!" you say, which would be fine if I fucking had anything to do. And I'm not going to go round wasting my time with Windows Update, as Matt would say.

I tried to photograph the Moon last night but I couldnt zoom in enough. Obviously I can see I'm going to have to obtain a telescope from somewhere. Costly though. Costly is NOT good at the moment.

I'm thinking about liberating the old logo turtle from my office and taking it home. It would look amazingly l33t. Of course, what would be more l33t is if I could get the fucking thing working, but, zero chance of that I'll wager. I think the electronics are fried, but I can't be sure. I want to get it's eye LED's flashing! I could paint it green and turtle-y. Or something.

So yes, with no Internet connection to speak of, I'm once again typing this into notepad. Trusty notepad is probably the most used application around here at the moment, it's not like I have anything else I could be frigging doing.

Net connection is back up!!!

Posting...

// posted by TehHustler @ 12:54 PM


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?