Friday, November 28, 2003
Score! 
I'm going to see Hell is for Heroes with Emma on the 9th December. Not sure in what capacity though, but I guess we'll see where it goes. If she didnt like me, she wouldn't have said yes, so thats something. We should be able to get a good idea of how the other person is. Shes probably going to hate me, I know I would ;)

I'm nervous about it, it will be the first time I've met her, and I'm worried somethings going to fuck up. Bleh.

And I got payed today. L33t.

Badminton tonight, Dave is going to get twatted.

I have to go into my mum's school again tomorrow to install software on the most god awful network ever designed by humans. It's completely shagged, and I hate working on it, cos it calls my skills into question if something doesn't work.

Work is doing my nut in, too much to do, not enough time to do it in, and worst of all, not enough motivation to even START it.

Dinnertime.

Back.

Kids call me Mark at school and they shouldn't, but I can't get used to be called Mr Butler. Some kids got told off big time for calling me Mark. Haha. But now they keep saying "Hi Mr Butler" or asking ANY question just to say my name. Arseholes.

Busy now.

// posted by TehHustler @ 2:34 PM


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?