Tuesday, December 02, 2003
Mark @ Happy mode... 
It's very hard to write something in a blog when the person or persons its about are reading it. Also, I don't want a repeat of what happened last time. Bollocks to it. I'll save that for another day. Or perhaps I never will, might be for the best. Suffice to say, I don't think I'm considered that good a friend anymore. And that's

sad :(

Net connection is down again. Bleh. I have to update a website. But thats hard when i CANT GET TO THE FUCKING WEBSITE.

I beat Dave at badminton last night. He wasnt happy *giggle* but I loved it. I'm really getting into it now, hard work though, it should reduce the size of my lager-belly.

Connection back!

Been trying to find something online to buy. I think i'm addicted.

OK so i ordered the tickets for the Hell is for Heroes gig, one for me, one for Emma. And thats going to be great, I can't wait for next tuesday. I hope it all goes ok...

And the train tickets for new years eve have been ordered.

FANTASTICO!

// posted by TehHustler @ 1:30 PM


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?