Thursday, January 08, 2004
Proxy Servers suck dick 
So im sitting here trying to get AIM working through the proxy server. Only, no matter what I do, it wont frigging work. Im thinking its blocked. Which is a major pisser. I only have MSN here, and not everyone is on it, mainly Amber, and most of BBSC.

I went back to badminton the other night for the first time in four months. I sucked dick at it. Ho hum. There's this one guy that I cant beat. He's not good by any means, he's just a tall bastard with long arms that can reach the whole court. But I always try too hard to beat him, and hence, lose big time.

New cash card arrived after i lost it in London over New Year. I cant believe I lost my wallet twice in 5 months, Im such a clumsy oaf. I lost 15 quid, my library card, my rileys pool membership card, and my Vodafone top up card. So, not good. It's all slowly being replaced now, though. I still don't have my pin for my new cash card though, which sucks, I really wanted a sandwich this dinnertime instead of the wank chicken salad that I was going to eat.

Budget time at work. I get to spend someone elses money. Woohoo! I think we need lots of computers. And naturally, mine will be the most expensive one. Well, chance'd be a fine thing... Anyway, I have to spend £4795.78 before April 1st. Go me.

I think I'm becoming addicted to Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli crisps. I buy a packet every morning before work. It's all going to end in tears, I know it. I quite like being thin. But for some reason I have a body that just doesnt get that fat, no matter what I eat. I shouldn't push it though.

I'm going to another gig at the end of the month, even though it's seating only which kinda blows. Athlete are playing the Guild Hall in Preston. I think I have to make some kind of long list of all the bands I've seen live, it's quite a list. Expect that as soon as I can remember who the hell I've seen, some of them were a long time ago...

ARGH SIMON KILL DEATH MURDER DEATH KILL STABSTABSTAB RWAFWAFFESHFESIFES.

I really dying here, it's amazing I'm still here. I have a burst blood vessel in my eye. I have a cold/sore throat/cough that is driving me BARMY and I've had it since before new year. I pulled my achilles playing badminton. Basically, I'm a wreck.

Nearly time for lunch. I was going to see if it was possible to use my cash card, so I could get some food. Hmm. Cashback is a nice invention.

Work is boring the crap out of me. I need something to do but everything seems to be in complete working order. Maybe I'm just too good...

Anyway, Gotta go. Bye.

// posted by TehHustler @ 11:51 AM


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?