Friday, January 16, 2004
Weirdness 
Some people just change suddenly, you think everything's ok then they start acting different. It's most unnerving, and I don't know whats going on. I hope it all sorts itself out soon, and that I'm wrong to be so paranoid. But I don't want to talk to the person about it in case it all gets messed up.

I have to make a website for our school, big task and I can't be arsed with it. But I have to do it. Feck.

I'm not really in the best of moods today, and it's rather annoying. I don't know why. I think it's cos I thought yesterday was Friday then I realised it wasn't. Meh.

I can't wait for payday, dammit. I have a LAN to go to, and people to pay back for last month and my wallet losing escapades. That was most silly of me.

Everyone here is dumb. Grrr.

So, Hmm. I'm kinda bored. I shouldn't be, this is work, why do I need to be entertained? But frankly this job bores the fuck out of me now, I want stimulation.

Bah.

// posted by TehHustler @ 11:07 AM


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?