Wednesday, February 04, 2004
Things I've just found out. 
1) Funeral for a Friend are REALLY good. They're the best thing to come out of Wales since the M4.
2) Phoebe from Friends, 10 years younger, a lot shorter, and living in Blackpool. Mmmm :)
3) Printers are the spawn of the devil. They cause me more trouble than anything else.
4) My job sucks big black man's cock. It's boring, the pay is shit, and everyone laughs at me for staying there.
5) Blackpool sucks. The sooner I get out of here, the better. I don't even know what it is. My job, the town in general, the people around me, I just want to get to somewhere new, meet some new people, and have a whale of a time. Of course, I could just be talking balls and it's actually ME with the problem...

I can't think of anymore.

// posted by TehHustler @ 2:02 PM


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?