Monday, February 09, 2004
Trying to stay awake.... ZzzZzzzzz..... 
Slow work day.

Our office admin person is going to be off sick for 6 months after an operation. Someone else will be filling in for her. But while she is filling in her job, someone else will have to cover for HER. Like a circle, kind of thing. So, guess whos going to be chipping in with photocopying and the like. That's right, me! I must have TWAT tattooed on my forehead.

Haven't updated in a few days. We went out with the girls this weekend. It was pretty good fun. I got kind of bored going out with the same people day in, day out. And that sounds bad, but its not meant to be (in case any of them are reading) - what i mean is, its nice to meet new people, and have a laugh etc. And I'm pretty sure Dave is happy that they came along, at least ;)

Also, it would be good if Jay and Tim didnt keep drooling over Steffi. You can see it dribbling out of the side of their mouths...

Not that I'm jealous or anything...

Much...

Bugger.

I really wish I could speak German.

// posted by TehHustler @ 2:27 PM


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?