Monday, March 15, 2004
Another quiz shamelessly stolen off Ambers blog... 
Firstly, mum phoned. Shes ok. She found a lump but the doctor can't see anything wrong, she has to go back in 2 weeks though just to make sure.

Now, another quiz I stole from Amber:

Firsts
First job: Booth's Supermarket, general dogsbody.
First best friend: Daniel Gatti in high school, never really had friends before that.
First car: Never had one.
First real kiss: Teresa. Christ on a bike, I hoped never to think about her again.
First screen name: TheHustler. I'm slowly phasing it out in favour of Mark, apart from when gaming. I don't need to hide anymore.
First self purchased album: (What's The Story) Morning Glory by Oasis. An absolute classic.
First funeral: Hmm. My dad.
First piercing/tattoo: Haven't got one of either.
First credit card: Never had one. They are evil.
First enemy: George Dickson in primary school. Utter wanker he was.
First Crush: Vivian Clavering in high school. She was smart, she was funny, she was artistic, she was perfect. And she wasnt interested in me in the slightest ;-)
First big trip: Calais, France, when I was about 4.. Don't really remember.
First music you remember hearing in your house: Some shitty 80's song I guess. I try to block the whole of the 80's out from my mind.

Lasts
Last Cigarette: Tried it when I was 15. Fucking hated it. Ugh.
Last Alcoholic Drink: A pint of Boddingtons Bitter at The Blue Room on Friday night
Last Car Ride: Well, i took the bus to work this morning, does that count?
Last Good Cry: I can't remember. I don't do it often. I'm pretty strong I think.
Last Library Book checked out: Eech, long time ago. Probably some book on C++
Last Film Seen at the Cinema: The Last Samurai. Surprisingly good it was too.
Last Book Read Fully: Things Snowball by the American comedian Rich Hall
Last Film Rented: I don't rent films, but the last film I downloaded was Finding Nemo for my mum. Still haven't watched it myself though.
Last Bad Word: Cunt. I love that word. So vulgar.
Last Beverage Drunk: Tea, this morning
Last Food Consumed: See "Last Item Bought"
Last Crush: Can't say. I don't know if she still reads my blog. Plus I think it'd mess things up.
Last Phone Call: I answered the phone to my grandma yesterday, before passing the phone to my mum, but the last call for me was from Lynx Technology on Friday at work about a computer I needed repairing.
Last TV Show Watched: I hardly watch TV these days. Probably Harry Hill's TV Burp last night, but I only saw 10 minutes of it.
Last Time Showered: Last night at about 10pm.
Last Shoes Worn: My new leather shoes for work
Last CD Played: The entire collection of mp3's that I own by The Killers
Last Item Bought: Packet of Thai Sweet Chilli flavour Walkers Sensation crisps. Mmmm.
Last Download: Space Shuttle Endeavour 3.2 addon for Orbiter
Last Annoyance: Simon Fucking Rollinson. He's a big cocksucker.
Last Disappointment: Realising I have 60 pound to last me till the end of this month
Last Soda Drank: Cherry Coke.
Last Thing Written: My signature on a receipt in a shop yesterday.
Last Key Used: House key
Last Words Spoken: "Did you see the man down in reception showing snakes to the kids?" (See blog post below)
Last Sleep: Woke up this morning at 7:30am
Last Ice Cream Eaten: Gotta be about 3 or 4 months ago, probably vanilla.
Last Time Amused: When one of the children at work tripped up, I laughed. I'm so bad :(
Last Time Wanting To Die: Never. Hopefully it stays that way.
Last Time In Love: Mmm. Christmas.
Last Time Hugged: *shrug* it's been so long. I think I hugged Dave jokingly in the pub the other week when we were both pissed. But prior to that the last proper hug i had was off Emma a month or so ago.
Last Chair Sat In: Chair in my office. It's uber comfy.
Last Web page Visited: Amber's journal, where I got this.

Now
Single or Taken: Single. But I like someone. I think. But it's not going to happen.
Sex: Are you offering? Er, I mean, male.
Birthday: July 20th 1982
Sign: Cancer
Siblings: None. Which sucks and rocks at the same time
Hair Color: Brown, with occasional ginger and grey *shrug*
Eye Color: Hazel
Shoe Size: 6 (I'm tiny)
Height: 5'5"ish Blah :(

// posted by TehHustler @ 10:42 AM


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?