Monday, March 15, 2004
I love these things... 
My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!

Heh, I'm aiming for 15 next time!



Which Annoying Two Towers Character are You?
By Lisa

I can live with this. Girls think Frodo is cute.


I am 32% Geek

You probably work in computers, or a history deptartment at a college. You never really fit in with the "normal" crowd. But you have friends, and this is a good thing.

Take the Geek Test at fuali.com

Amazing. I thought I'd be MUCH higher than this.


You are OS2-Warp. You're plagued by feelings of abandonment and disgust for your backstabbing step-brother.  Oh, what might have been.
Which OS are You?


OS/2 Warp? What the FUCK. How embarrassing.

// posted by TehHustler @ 11:40 AM


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?