Monday, March 15, 2004
Meh 
Mum has gone to the doctors today. I won't: 1) bore you with the details, or 2) violate her privacy by telling you what it's about. I will if the news is good, though.

I submitted a link app today for a new AsylumNet server. Twpsyn has asked me to admin a server on his box (deviant.twpsyn.com) on account of him being too busy himself. I enjoyed my last admin experience, so, with any luck, I'll get accepted for a test link and I can do it again. Twp's gonna be my co-admin, and Bob is going to return as an oper. So, hopefully, you'll seen be able to point your IRC client of choice at Reading.UK.EU.AsylumNet.Org - that is, if you really want to come and see us lunatics...

I officially started doing the job of photocopier-helper-outer today, even though I've been helping for a few weeks now. It's going to carry on for maybe up to 6 months... But then again, we only have 3 and a half months left at work before the summer holidays, and I hope to be leaving by then. It's an easy job, it's just boring, and it stops me doing my actual job. I only do it for an hour though so it's not too bad.

Woah there's a guy down in one of the reception classes with a snake and some spiders and other creepy crawly type stuff. Uber cool. I wish I was 5 again.

// posted by TehHustler @ 10:25 AM


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?