Sunday, March 21, 2004
Mothers Day, and other things 
I took my mum to the zoo today, a rather random thing to do, but it was a really good day, apart from the rain and wind :( I took some pictures too, and they can be found in the gallery. Of course, I have been running around all day doing all those jobs my mum would normally do. She is ordering me around like a drill sargeant. All i need now is a uniform and a gun and I can get that proper Army experience...

Oh, and I made a complete prick of myself on Friday night, go me! But I won't go into it, because it's too traumatising. Also, I'm embarrassed :P It involves a lass, and that's all you need to know.

Weekends go so quick now :( I hate the fact that I have work tomorrrow, and I'm getting really depressed, On the plus side, it's a short day, and I have lots of holidays. So yay that.

Mmm, cheese and crackers *munches*


// posted by TehHustler @ 10:41 PM


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?