Tuesday, March 02, 2004
My memory is shot to pieces 
I remembered yesterday that I had to tell my mum something. This was 10 minutes before she was due home. She gets home. I forget to tell her until the morning. Why is my memory so bad? I can't remember shit. I forgot about the LAN i was going to instead of going out to the pub, despite knowing about it for 2 weeks. Theres other little odds and ends I always forget about, sometimes minor, sometimes major. But it's doing my nut in. I can't exactly write down everything I hear or see or do to use as a reference. So wtf do I do?

If you have any suggestions, let me know. But email me so I have a hard copy, otherwise ill just forget....

// posted by TehHustler @ 9:34 AM


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?