Sunday, April 04, 2004
Another quiz plagirised off Amber 
LAYER ONE
-- Name: Mark Gordon Butler
-- Birthplace: Blackpool, England
-- Current Location: Blackpool, England
-- Eye Color: Hazel
-- Hair Color: Brown.
-- Height: 5'4" (Fuck off)
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER TWO
-- Your heritage: Well, English. Not sure what else is in there.
-- Your weakness: Doritos and Dip ;)
-- Your fears: Never being happy,
-- Your perfect pizza: Thick crust, cheese, tomato, pepperoni, chicken, peppers, chilli. Mmm.
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Start/Join a band.

LAYER THREE
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: Probably lol or some variation
-- Your thoughts first waking up: "What the FUCK?! Ugh, leave me alone *closes eyes*"
-- Your best physical feature: I keep getting told I have a cute face, like, boyish charm kind of thing. But I think thats bullshit.
-- Your bedtime: Changes daily ;)

LAYER FOUR
-- Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.
-- McDonald's or Burger King: BK, but rather KFC than both of them.
-- Single or group dates: Single so you can pay more attention.
-- Adidas or Nike: Hate them. Stupid townie bastards.
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Ew.
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Not fussed. As long as it has caffiene in, I'll drink it.

LAYER FIVE
-- Smoke: Tried it. Hated it.
-- Cuss: Lots. Too much.
-- Sing: Yes! But not to anyone else. Too scared :-(
-- Take a shower every day: You don't need one every day, and it can actually fuck your skin up. I take one every 2 or 3 days.
-- Have a crush(es): Of course. Do now, in fact.
-- Do you think you've been in love: I think so. But it was misguided.
-- Want to go to college: Already been.
-- Like high school: See above
-- Want to get married: Yeah, and be stupidly happy
-- Believe in yourself: Not all the time. Probably that's a flaw.
-- Get motion sickness: Only if i read while im in a car.
-- Think you're attractive: I didn't used to, but I've been told I'm certainly not ugly.
-- Think you're a health freak: Heh, no way.
-- Get along with your parents: Mostly. Not all the time.
-- Like thunderstorms: As long as I'm inside, yes!
-- Play an instrument: Played the recorder. Gave up at 13. Played the clarinet. Gave up at 16. Played the guitar ever since, and I never want to stop.

LAYER SIX
In the past month . . .
-- Drank alcohol: Yes. A fair bit ;)
-- Smoked: No.
-- Done a drug: No.
-- Had sex: Sex? Whats that? :-/
-- Made out: Heh. Shut up.
-- Gone on a date: No.
-- Gone to the mall?: Yeah, to buy some headphones.
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Don't have them here.
-- Eaten sushi: No. Looks foul.
-- Been on stage: A few times.
-- Been dumped: Yes. Sucks++
-- Gone skating: Yeh! Quite cool. Im not brilliant but I can stay up.
-- Made homemade cookies: I think I did at school once.
-- Gone skinny dipping: Rofl, no.
-- Dyed your hair: No.
-- Stolen anything: No.

LAYER SEVEN
Ever . . .
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Never. Sounds fun though...
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: God yes.
-- Been caught doing something?: Um, lots of times. Anything specific?
-- Been called a tease: AHAHAHAHAHA. Don't take the piss.
-- Gotten beaten up: Never.
-- Shoplifted: *hides face* I stole a packet of sweets once when I was really really really young, and noone knows. Till now.
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Tried to, but realised it was fruitless. Thankfully, as people have got older, they've accepted me for who I am. When you're young, it's all about image. Which sucks.

LAYER EIGHT
-- Age you hope to be married: Doesn't matter, as long as I'm happy. Although I hope to be well on my way before I'm 35.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: I change daily on names. But I guess 2 children is a nice figure.
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: One where my intended partner doesn't run off.
-- How do you want to die: As long as it's not too young, I don't really care. It's not as if I can do anything about it...
-- Where you want to go to college: Been and gone.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Something technically. I mean, it's all I've ever done. And I enjoy it. Ich bin ein geek.
-- Country would you most like to visit: Ireland, Canada, and America. Australia would be cool but its full of scary insects.

LAYER NINE
In a girl/guy . . .
-- Best eye color: Not fussed.
-- Best hair color: Red hair. Or raven black.
-- Short or long hair: Dont care (boring, eh?)
-- Height: Not too much taller than me :(
-- Best weight: I learned ages ago that it doesnt matter.
-- Best articles of clothing: Does this mean, for me? Or for my date? As long as one or both of us doesnt look like we've been dragged backwards through a hedge, who cares?
-- Best first date location: A nice bar, not too loud, so I can actually hear the person talk. Or maybe a loud concert. Depends what the person is into.
-- Best first kiss location: The park, on a warm summers day, near the fountain. OK, I just made that up, but it'd be cool.

LAYER TEN
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: None.
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 4. I think.
-- Number of CDs that I own: About 150
-- Number of piercings: 0
-- Number of tattoos: 0
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: I think about 3, for various school, scout, and letter-writing related things
-- Number of scars on my body: Head (hit it on the mantlepiece)
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: I can't remember anything to be honest.

// posted by TehHustler @ 9:47 PM


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?