Wednesday, April 21, 2004
How interesting. 
I heard today that I have a larger audience than I first thought. Thanks to some of my friends, an entire library at a school in Blackpool that shall remain nameless (because I don't want to draw attention to myself, and indeed, the identities of the people involved) read my site, and go to the gallery section to print out pictures of the rice pudding can. Then they stick them up around the school, much to the annoyance of the staff there.

If it ends up with the site being blocked there, I will be SO fucking chuffed. It's like, yeah, rock on, im hard as nails me. A bad influence.

Although I am a little wary of people seeing me in a Noddy car. Imagine if they saw me on the street. I'd be up shit creek without a paddle, open to abuse.

So, hello if you're reading and you don't know me. And stop printing out pictures and annoying your school.

// posted by TehHustler @ 12:33 AM


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?