Tuesday, May 04, 2004
It's a bloke in a dress! 
I watched three Eddie Izzard videos yesterday. Who'd have thought a bloke in a dress could be so entertaining? I also managed to listen to 8 episodes of I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, which r0x0rs.

MP3 player ordered! Hooray! Thanks to Aymen and his.. connections, I managed to get it for 50 quid cheaper than it should be. It's that Archos I was looking at before, as recommend0red by Twpsyn.

Over the weekend, my interest in poker was rekindled. I am playing on the internet with Bob, Chris, and Jon, and im down about 3.50 from the initial tenner i put in. I don't care though, it was fun.

And now, back to work after the extended weekend. Meh :(

// posted by TehHustler @ 8:58 AM


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?